All of the eligible young men (and many of the not-so-young) seek to woo the princess of Tempest. Unfortunately, she has locked herself in the palace, and you must rely on others to take your romantic letters to her. Will yours reach her first?
Love Letter is a game of risk, deduction, and luck for 1–4 players. Your goal is to get your love letter into Princess Annette's hands while deflecting the letters from competing suitors. From a deck with only sixteen cards, each player starts with only one card in hand; one card is removed from play. On a turn, you draw one card, and play one card, trying to expose others and knock them from the game. Powerful cards lead to early gains, but make you a target. Rely on weaker cards for too long, however, and your letter may be tossed in the fire!
Nomad Games is delighted to be bringing this award-winning game to digital platforms.
- 2014 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2014 Origins Awards Best Traditional Card Game Winner
- 2014 Guldbrikken Best Family Game Winner
- 2014 Fairplay À la carte Winner
- 2013 Origins Awards Best Family, Party or Children's Game Nominee
- 2013 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Winner
- 2013 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Winner
- 2013 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Winner
- 2013 Golden Geek Best Card Game Winner
- 2013 Fairplay À la carte Winner
- 2013 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Nominee
- 2012 Meeples' Choice Nominee
- 2012 Japan Boardgame Prize Voters' Selection Winner