For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Nomad Games Limited of Summit House, 35 Church Road, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0QS.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may ask you for, or you may submit, personal and non-personal information and data to us when you use the Website. This could include:
- your name and address
- your e-mail address
The information you provide is required solely for providing our service to you and is not shared outside of Nomad Games Ltd.
Google advertising cookies and anonymous means of identifying you when you visit the Website any content you submit to the Website, such as comments and marketing preferences.
When you get in contact with us we may keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can provide services to you more efficiently.
We might collect sensitive information about you, but we will never collect your sensitive information without your explicit consent.
USES OF DATA
We use data for the following purposes:
- e-mail address: to contact you with news or to offer you additional services
- Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers: to conduct analytics on your visit to the Website, including by recording and analysing user behaviour, location, audience, demographic and interest data. This information may be used in order to enable the remarketing of users and may be shared with Google.
- Information submitted to the Website may also be used to:
- enable our compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- enable your use of the Website and associated services
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service; and
- generally run and improve the Website.
We may disclose personal information about you to other members of our group of companies or to trusted third parties (both inside and outside of the European Economic Area):
for marketing purposes; and
- to enable us to receive services which help us operate the Website.
- Your personal information may also be disclosed:
- if we buy or sell any businesses or assets
- with a view to preventing fraud or reducing credit risk; and
- if we are obliged to do so to comply with law, regulations or a court order; if it is necessary to enforce any of our terms and conditions or any other agreements to which we are a party; if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or Website users.
MANAGEMENT OF DATA
We will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe we have information about you that you do not want us to have or that you think is incorrect, please contact us.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use 'cookies' and similar technologies on the Website. Cookies are small computer files which the Website may store in your internet browser, enabling information to be transmitted to and from your internet browser and the Website. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google.
Cookies enable us to record anonymous information about you, including: the type of internet browser you use to access the Website, your computer operating system, the websites you visited before visiting the Website, the areas of the Website you visit and your IP address (which can provide information about your approximate geographic location). Cookies cannot be used to disclose your individual identity.
- Learn about how the Website is being used and which types of individuals are using the website
- Record and report user behaviour, location, audience, demographic and interest data
- Record which other websites have referred users to the Website
- Optimise the Website and improve our services
- Make it easier for you to fill in forms on the Website
- Enable the Website to remember your preferences
- Enable aspects of the website to be customised; and
- Provide relevant advertising.
If you want to learn about how to opt out of Google Analytics, please see visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ or your Google Ads Settings.
We give you a choice of whether or not you want us or other companies to contact you about offers, events, products and services that may interested you.
We might send you marketing emails about products or services which are similar to or related to the Website, or contact you by email with information about the Website. We will not send you any other marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
If you provide information about a friend/colleague of yours as part of a referral of that friend/colleague to us, we will send your friend/colleague a single email about the Website and we will store their personal information to the minimum extent necessary. When you provide us with your friend's/colleague's information, you are confirming that you have their consent to this use of their information. We will tell your friend/colleague that you provided their details when we contact them.
We will only hold data about you for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the purpose for which that data was collected.
If you follow a link from the Website to any third party websites, you should be aware that those websites may have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites. Please check the policies of any third party websites before submitting any personal data to them.
nomadgames.co.uk (the "Website") is owned and operated by Nomad Games Limited ("Nomad", "we", "us" or "our").
RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website is made available solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only. This does not give you any rights of ownership in the Website. Our terms of subscription permit commercial use of the Website in some circumstances.
Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in Nomad, or are licensed to Nomad.
All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and Nomad makes no warranty or representation in relation to them.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website
- use your access to the Website for the sending of direct marketing
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains
- use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
The views expressed in any User Content are the views of the individual authors and not those of Nomad unless we specify otherwise.
By using the Website you acknowledge that we have no responsibility to review any User Content and that all User Content is made available on the basis that we are not required to exercise any control or judgement over it.
Although we are not obliged to do so, we may remove or reject any User Content.
IT IS A KNOWN RISK OF INTERNET USAGE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT NECESSARILY WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. PEOPLE MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION OR BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT IS UNRELIABLE, MISLEADING, UNLAWFUL OR ILLEGAL. WE HAVE NO WAY OF TELLING IF STATEMENTS MADE BY OTHER USERS ARE TRUE. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE EXERCISE SOME DEGREE OF CAUTION WHEN READING USER CONTENT ON ANY WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree that we may process and store any content you submit to the Website (“Your Content”).
You may display Your Content to other Users of the Website, and other Customers of the Website may display User Content to you.
You agree to the distribution of Your Content by us both internally and externally. Therefore you should ensure that Your Content does not contain information which you intend to keep confidential or private.
By making available, posting or transmitting Your Content to the Website, you are granting us a non-exclusive, transferrable, sublicensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit Your Content for any purpose.
You agree that you are entitled to make available, post or transmit Your Content to the Website.
You will not make available, post or transmit to the Website any statement, material or other content, nor use the Website in any way, that:
- is unlawful or may give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- infringes any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- infringes any third party’s rights of privacy or rights of publicity;
- includes any computer virus or other malicious software;
- is abusive, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene;
- harasses any other person;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- impersonates any moderator, administrator or any staff or any other person connected with Nomad;
- contains the confidential information of any other person;
- solicits passwords or personal information;
- contains video, photographs, or images of any other person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- exploits any other person;
- we consider inappropriate; or
- encourages or provokes any other person to do any of the acts listed above.
If you discover any material which you believe contravenes these Terms, please inform us.
The Website provides means by which you can communicate with us. We will communicate with you at the email address you have provided or through other means of communication provided by the Website. Notices that are applicable to all our customers shall be made available on the Website publicly. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on the Website. We will be deemed to have received a notice when we issue confirmation to you.
All emails (or other messages) we send are intended for the addressee only.
Nomad provides and maintains the Website on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by Nomad and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
NOMAD GIVES NO WARRANTY IN RESPECT OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THE WEBSITE CONTAINS.
Nomad gives no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Nomad excludes liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which Nomad has been made aware
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites
- any transaction taking place on External Sites
- any transaction with third party retailer taking place on the Website
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
Nomad does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for Nomad; or
- which might call Nomad into disrepute.
Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country other than the United Kingdom.
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to you within 48 hours.
For all business enquiries please email: email@example.com
For all press enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0) 1925 759660
Company Number: 07661528
© 2018 Nomad Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.